4/17/2011

THOUGHT: On being Perfect or having something perfect


I just saw this billboard, translated it says "You're not Gisele Bündchen. You're not Kate Moss. You're perfect."

Makes me wonder what is perfect and can you actually achieve it? I guess perfect is a subjective definition, but is it really reachable?

I believe man will never reach perfection itself, because we always strive for more. We always see something that we think is "better". Or in the worst case greed will turn us evil.

Therefore it could be hard to be happy and to reach perfection. The hunger for more will taint the thought or state of perfection.

So I guess you better be grateful for everything you have and for who you are right now. That's probably what makes you perfect.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails