11/21/2010

365: A YEAR WORTH OF POSTS


365 shots or posts ago I forged the plan to take a shot once a day and to post it on this blog in order to keep practicing and to keep learning. I kept shooting and I learned quite a lot, but I realized that it was easy to take a shot. Nevertheless it wasn't as good of a shot as I wished for. Moreover my main work as a film editor kept me quite busy as well. In other words posting good shots in a day to day interval was quite a task.

Therefore after these 365 shots I will rearrange goals, targets and / or topics of this blog. Right now I am thinking that the next step will be to reduce the quantity to 10 shots or posts each month. To my own shots, videos and thoughts I might also add and include inspirational shots that I find in the web or life.

I have to admit I haven't thought everything quite through yet...but stay tuned. Next DVL Episode is coming soon by the way.

PS.:

For those who are new to the blog, this is the old "Get informed" Text:

I am going to take one shot every single day. Beauty, Fashion or just portrait. No matter if it's a snapshot or from a complete shooting, selfportrait, model or a friend, good or even bad shot, I will devote and commit myself to take (or at least just post) one shot a day.

This is being done by a lot of photographers, and therefore this is nothing special nor am I reinventing the wheel or anything. But that does not change the fact, that practice makes perfect, right?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails