10/13/2010

343: WHEN YOU REALIZE 123456 ISN'T THE BEST PASSCODE...


I had to edit a commercial in Brussel. Despite the fact that I didn't see a lot of the city, I think it is quite a nice city. The area where I stayed and worked actually felt upper middle class and rather safe.

The city was unfortunately quite packed and therefore all the hotels were booked out. So the production company organized an apartment not too far away. The apartment was actually quite nice apart from the very bright red interior, until the house lady gave me the key to the maindoor and told me that the roomdoor uses a six number passcode.

Yes, with the most secure number in the world: 1 2 3 4 5 6...
Business area, all seemed safe and everyone was quite nice. I guess I just trust 123456.

10 pm and suddenly two guys stand in my room. Lucky me they weren't muggers, but rather seemed to have an apartment with just the same passcode.

On the second thought, they did make a rather strange couple: actually it was a young guy around 20 and another mid 40 guy in a business suite in a room with just a kingsize bed. That puts the bright red interior and the big mirrors into a complete different light.

I did not worry about 123456 that night anymore...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails