8/10/2010

303: DREAM VISION LIFE Episode 04


It took me a little while, longer than I wanted, but finally here's the next episode of my Dream Vision Life Project.

This time I interviewed Volkan Baydar, a Singer and Songwriter. He is probably mostly known for his Band Orange Blue. He is a great person and he gave some really good insights. Enjoy...

Please feel free to post a comment or send me a mail. Tell me what you think about this project. And don't hesitate to post the videos or a link on your Facebook, blog or whatever.

P.S.: For those who don't know the drill. After a DVL Episode I tend to not post a new shot for a couple of days in order to promote the project on top of the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails