6/04/2010

236: DVL EPISODE 01 JULIAN SMITH


The very first video of my "Dream, Vision, Life" Project.

Julian Smith is a DJ, Musician and Club Owner based in Frankfurt / Germany. You might remember him from the shooting I did with him.

Go to ISMONO.com/DVL to find out more about him and this project. These videos are just teasers and just a small part of the final documentary movie.

Comments are quite welcome. Enjoy...

P.S.: I need to apologize, the focus isn't quite on point most of the time. But this project is a one man show, and I was more paying attention to the interview rather than to the camera.

And since this is a video and I want it to be a little longer on the top of this page, the next shot will be posted the day after tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails