5/19/2010

230: MY NEW PROJECT: DVL


So what is the fuzz all about?
I believe that it's important to have an own vision and maybe a dream that you should at least try to fulfill. I'm always inspired by those who do follow their dreams, and certainly I am aware of the fact that the pursuit of those dreams can be risky and hard.

I always knew what fueled myself to do everything I've done, but I am interested in some more opinions regarding dreams and their relations to the real life. That's why I'm going to interview a couple of people over the next couple of months. The main target will be to create an inspiring short documentary, but over the time I will post the individual interviews on my page, of course.

The very first interview is going to be this saturday, and over the next two weeks four more are scheduled.

I prepared a website and an introduction video. Link and video will be posted here in the next days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails