5/16/2010

228: NO SHOT... A SHORT BREAK...


No new shot today or in the next couple of days... Sorry about that, but this is a quite busy month. I'm editing two musicvideos, one commercial and I'm preparing a new project, which I will go into detail a little later. So I spent more time in the editing room rather than holding a camera. Although I did a corporate shooting and to help my brother I'm going to shoot more than 60 people in one day. That's probably going to be quite a task. Maybe I'll do a behind the scenes for that one.

The musicvideos will be finished at the end of the month so hopefully I can shoot some more pics and show you the videos asap. Regarding the project: Short it's called DVL, and in the next days I will post some more informations, so stay tuned...

Anyway, please bear with me, the next one or two weeks, I'll just post sparely... And please excuse the mess. My home office is still in the making...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails