5/06/2010

218: LEEMA @ NEIDKLUB (Video)







I took my almost new Nikon D5000 to party last Friday to check it's video and high ISO features. It works out quite well. Ok noise ist quite visible when you watch it at full resolution, but small like this it's more than just allright I think.

As I said I'm going to do some more projects with Leema soon. And this was just a short quick 'n dirty test I guess. I'm not trying to be a D.O.P. by the way, but if you've got a camera that can produce video, why shouldn't you use it, right?

Music: Lupe Fiasco - I gotcha

edit: You might need to let the video load first, it might stutter the first time watching...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails