1/08/2010

100: 100th post


This is it: My 100th post. Up to now I must say, it is definitly not easy to take a picture once a day and stay fresh every single day, but after all this is more or less to keep me practicing and to improve skills. And like Mark Twain says "In 20 years, you will be more disapointed by what you didn't do than by what you did".

Moreover I figured every picture needs more text to it. Or at least a comment or something. By no means am I a writer, but I'll try my best.

And feel free to post comments or feedback to any picture you might like or dislike.

About the picture: Well, I saw a kid painting himself some warface. And since the kid in me never dies, I wanted to paint. But unfortunately I just found some disco blue, so I went ahead and bought that mask also... Ok and I admit the first one is like some football player, the second is kinda samurai style and the third seems kinda like kiss. Oh well...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails