1/29/2009

A few changes and some new work

A new blog, a new film and some new pictures have been added to my page. It was supposed to be online way sooner in January, but work kept me busy...



Kinder Nothilfe is the new commercial you'll find on my page. Playing kids, death, gunfire, Soup Film and Richard Dearagues as the director.



But the violence doesn't stop! A beauty-shooting with Hauke (Promod) and a unwanted visitor who just wont give up. All in the photography section.



That "visitor" placed four!!!!! eggs in four days on my balcony. I had to "take care" of the first egg, and a couple of hours later she "brought" me another one! A battle of four rounds, though I don't believe I won. She probably froze to death somewhere. And by "she" I refer to a pigeon, and by "take care" I ment taking the egg and placing it in the garden. So please don't call Peta.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails